Cleaning Up Local Working Copy
The Cleanup command in Subversion can be helpful in the following cases:
- Your local working copy is in an inconsistent state because a Subversion command has been interrupted.
- The timestamp of a file has changed while its content remains intact.
To clean up the local working copy, do one of the following
- Select the desired file or directory in the Project tool window and choose on the context menu of the selection.
- Open the desired file in the editor and choose on the main menu.
- Select the desired file or directory in the Local tab of the Version Control tool window and choose on the context menu of the selection.
Last modified: 10 December 2015