Creating Issue Patterns
To connect the changes information with an issue tracking database, you need to inform MPS how to recognize a reference to an issue in the check-in comment. For this purpose, use the Issue Navigation dialog box.
To define issue patterns and navigation links
- Below the Version Control node, click Issue Navigation. The Issue Navigation dialog box opens.
- Click the Add button to create a new entry or select an existing entry and click the Edit button. The Add Issue Navigation Link dialog box opens.
- In the Add Issue Navigation Link dialog box, specify the following:
- regular expression to define the issue pattern
- Replacement expression to define the link to the corresponding issue.
- If you are using JIRA or our bug tracking system YouTrack,
click Add JIRA pattern or Add YouTrack Pattern respectively,
and type the URL to the installation of bug tracking system in question.
The regular expression for such pattern is added automatically.
Last modified: 10 December 2015