Importing a Local Directory to Subversion Repository
You can import an entire directory to your Subversion repository, provided that you have access rights. This action is helpful for putting a whole project under version control.
Import to the repository is always available, even though Subversion is not enabled in project.
To import a directory into a Subversion repository
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the Import Into Subversion dialog box, select the target Subversion repository location. If the desired target repository location does not exist, you can configure a new one.
- Click Import.
- In the Select Path dialog box, specify the directory to be imported, and click OK.
- In the SVN Import Options dialog box, showing the read-only target repository location, and an
editable field with the source directory, specify the following import options:
- Check the option Import directories recursively, if you want to upload the nested directories to the repository location.
- Check the option Include ignored resources, if you want to upload files from the ignored list.
- Enter your comment in the Commit Message field, or select one from the history drop-down list.
- Click OK.