Using Subversion Integration
With the Subversion integration enabled, you can perform basic Subversion operations from inside MPS.
In this section:
MPS currently supports integration with Subversion 1.8.
- MPS comes bundled with Subversion plugin. This plugin is turned on by default. If it is not, make sure that the plugin is enabled.
- MPS's Subversion integration does not require a standalone Subversion client. All you need is an account in your Subversion repository.
- Subversion integration is enabled for the current project root or directory.
- When Subversion integration with MPS is enabled, the Editor and Project views. item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the
- The files in the folders under the Subversion control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using Subversion integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window.
The Console tab displays the following data:
- All commands generated based on the settings you specify through the MPS user interface.
- Information messages concerning the results of executing generated Subversion commands.
- Error messages.
Last modified: 10 December 2015