Navigating with Bookmarks
MPS provides two types of bookmarks indicated in the Editor window and in the Project view:
- Anonymous bookmarks, indicated by check signs . The number of anonymous bookmarks is unlimited.
- Bookmarks with mnemonics indicated by or . There can be only 10 numbered and 26 lettered bookmarks within a project.
All bookmarks in the Editor window are also indicated with the black streaks in the marker bar:
Once created, the bookmarks enable you to easily jump to the desired location within a file, or across the entire project.
Navigating within the current file
To navigate through the bookmarks within the current file, do one of the following
- On the main menu, choose .
- Click the black streak in the marker bar.
Navigating across a project
To navigate across a project using numbered bookmarks
- Use Ctrl+Number where the <number> corresponds to the desired bookmark.
To navigate among all bookmarks in a project, do one of the following
- On the main menu, choose
For your convenience, the target code preview is shown in the right pane of the dialog box., or press N/A.