Configuring Intention Actions
AppCode makes it possible to configure intention action settings either in the Intentions page of the Preferences dialog, or "on-the-fly".
In this section:
- To configure intention settings using the Preferences dialog
- To configure intention settings on-the-fly
To configure intention settings using the Preferences dialog
By default, all available intention actions that ship with AppCode, are enabled. By changing the Intention Settings, you can disable the actions that are not required for your current working environment.
- Open the AppCode Preferences by choosing , and click Intentions under Editor.
- In the Intentions page, clear the check boxes of the intention actions
or action categories that you do not currently need.
Selecting or clearing a category affects all intention actions in this category.
- Apply changes and close the dialog.