AppCode enables running entire applications as well as unit tests .
AppCode makes use of the settings defined in a Run/Debug Configuration. All the run configurations that exist in a project, are available in the Select Run/Debug Configuration drop-down list:
Running an application
To run an application, follow these steps:
- On the main toolbar select the desired run configuration, and do one of the following:
Alternatively, press ⌃⌥R, select the desired run configuration from the pop-up menu, and press⏎.
From this pop-up menu you can:
- Invoke the Edit Configuration dialog.
- Edit the selected configuration before launch (⌘↓).
- Switch from run to debug and vice versa (holdShift).
- Access a previously selected configuration (1).
Note that after you've started a run session, the
icon that marks the Run tool window and in the Run/Debug Configuration Selector
toggles to to indicate that the run process is active.