Accessing Settings Dialog
This section describes simple steps required to access the Preferences dialog. Note that the settings that pertain to the current project, are marked with icon.
To open settings
Do one of the following:
- Press ⌘,.
- On the main toolbar, click .
- On the main menu, choose for OS X
- Press ⇧⌘A, type
settingsand press ⏎. See Navigating to Action.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the AppCode window, and type
Refer to Finding an option or setting using Search Everywhere or Find Action below.
- In the Preferences dialog box that opens, select the desired page.
To quickly find an option or setting
- Open Preferences dialog.
- In the Search field, start typing the name of a setting. As you type, the first matching node in the list is highlighted and the corresponding page is displayed.