Extracting a protocol
- Select a class in the Project view, Structure view, or place the caret anywhere within a class in the editor.
- On the main menu or on the context menu of the selection, choose . The dialog box appears.
- Specify the name for the new protocol.
- Select the class members you want to be listed in the protocol in the members area.
- Click Extract to proceed.
- Click Refactor when ready. If AppCode shows you a Refactoring Preview in the Find tool window, review the suggested changes. To have the interface extracted and the proposed changes applied, click Do Refactor.
Last modified: 20 July 2016