Viewing Structure of a Source File
On this page:
By default, AppCode shows all classes, methods, functions, defines, etc. presented in the current file.
You can also have class members shown in the Project tool window.
Viewing the structure of a file
To view the file structure, do one of the following
- On the main menu, choose to show the Structure tool window.
- Press Structure tool button to show the Structure tool window.
- Press ⌥7 to show the Structure tool window.
- Press ⌃F12 to show the Structure popup.
To have inherited members displayed
- Click on the toolbar of the Structure tool window.
By default, AppCode shows only methods, constants, and fields defined in the current class. If shown, inherited members are displayed gray.