Binding Macros With Keyboard Shortcuts
To bind a macro with a keyboard shortcut
- Open the Preferences dialog and click Keymap.
- Create a new keymap or select an editable keymap from the list of keymaps.
- Expand the Macros node and select the macro for which a keyboard shortcut should be created.
- Right-click on the macro and choose Add Keyboard Shortcut in the context menu.
- In the Enter Keyboard Shortcut dialog, press the keys to be used as a shortcut. The keystrokes are immediately reflected in the First Stroke field. Optionally, select the Second stroke check box and specify the second stroke. As you press the keys, the Preview field displays the keystrokes you pressed, and the Conflicts field displays warnings, if the keystrokes are already in use.
- Click OK using the mouse pointer to create a shortcut and bind it with the macro.
- Click Apply to save the settings.
Last modified: 6 December 2016