AppCode provides facilities for building the following hierarchies:
- Type hierarchies that show parent and children classes of a class.
- Method hierarchies that show classes where a method:
- Call hierarchies that show callers (supertypes) or callees (subtypes) of a method.
- Imports hierarchies that where the current file is included and track all files included in the current file.
When built, a hierarchy can be immediately viewed and examined in the Hierarchy tool window. By default, every new built hierarchy overwrites the contents of the current tab. You can retain the current tab and have the next hierarchy built in a new one.
To build a hierarchy of types
To build a method hierarchy
To build a hierarchy of method calls
To build a hierarchy of imports
To retain a hierarchy tab
- In the Hierarchy tool window, click the Pin Tab button on the toolbar.