Configuring Intention Actions
On this page:
- Configuring intention settings using the Settings/Preferences dialog
- Configuring intentions on-the-fly
AppCode makes it possible to configure intention action settings either in the Intentions page of the Settings/Preferences dialog, or "on-the-fly".
By default, all available intention actions that ship with AppCode, are enabled. By changing the Intention settings, you can disable the actions that are not required for your current working environment.
Configuring intention settings using the Settings/Preferences dialog
To configure intention settings using the Settings/Preferences dialog
- Open the AppCode Preferences by choosing , and click Intentions under Editor.
- In the Intentions page, clear the check boxes of the intention actions or action categories that you do not currently need.
Selecting or clearing a category affects all intention actions in this category.
- Apply changes and close the dialog.