On this page:
In the Editor, you can configure the editor's behavior related to the paired braces. When the option Insert pair } is enabled, the closing brace is automatically added with indent on pressing N/A. Indentation level is defined in the Code Style settings.
Configuring paired elements behavior
To configure insertion of paired elements
- Press N/A or choose on the main menu, and then go to .
- Configure automatic insertion of paired elements by selecting the following check boxes:
- Insert pair bracket
- Insert pair quote
- Auto-close tag on typing '</'
- To have the closing braces inserted upon pressing N/A, select the Insert pair } check box.
- Apply changes and click OK.