Configuring File Size Limit
By default, the maximum Objective-C/C/C++ source/header file length in AppCode is limited to 500 000 characters. If that limit is exceeded, all the code insight features, such as code completion and syntax highlighting are disabled. In this case the IDE notifies you about the current configured limit and the actual file length.
To configure the new file length limit, do one of the following:
- To configure the file size limit in the Maximum FIle Size dialog:
- Click the link in the upper right corner of the IDE notification:
- In the dialog that opens, specify the file length limit:
- Press OK to proceed.
Note, that the IDE rebuilds the project's symbols upon that action.
- To configure the file size limit using the Registry:
- On the main menu, choose or press N/A.
- In the dialog box that opens, type Registry and press Enter.
- In the Key column of dialog that appears, find the cidr.max.intellisense.file.length parameter and specify the desired file size limit in the Value field. Click Close to proceed. Note: in that case you need to invalidate project symbols manually by calling