AppCode comes bundled with an LLDB debugger.
General debugging steps
- Configure the debugger engine.
- Define a run/debug configuration for the application to be debugged.
- Create breakpoints in the source code.
- Launch a debugging session.
- Pause or resume the debugging session as required.
- During the debugger session, step through the breakpoints, evaluate expressions, examine suspended program, explore frames, and set watches.
After you've started a debug session, the icon that marks the Debug tool window toggles to to indicate that the debug process is active.
Last modified: 29 November 2017