On this page:
- In this section
- Full coding assistance:
- Code Generation
- Generating code stubs based on file templates during file creation.
- Ability to create line and block comments (N/A/N/A).
- Unwrapping and removing statements.
- Numerous ways to navigate through the source code, among them Navigating with Structure Views, Show/Goto Implementation (N/A) from overridden method / subclassed class, etc.
- Advanced facilities for searching through the source code.
- Support of the JSDoc format and generating documentation comments.
- Viewing reference information:
Running and Debugging.
- Tight integration with related frameworks and technologies.
- Create a project to implement your application.
- Install the project dependencies via the Node Package Manager by doing one of the following:
- Open the AppCode Preferences by choosing , and click Node.js and NPM under Languages & Frameworks.
- On the Node.js and NPM page that opens, the Packages area shows all the Node.js-dependent packages that are currently installed on your computer, both at the global and at the project level. Click .
- In the Available Packages dialog box that opens, select the required package.
- Optionally specify the product version and click Install Package to start installation.
- Right-click the
package.jsonfile in the editor or in the Project tool window and choose Run 'npm install' on the context menu.
- Open the built-in Terminal ( ) and run the
npm install <required_package>commands.
- Install the required packages on the Node.js and NPM page of the AppCode Preferences.
For details, see Installing and Removing External Software Using Node Package Manager.
- Populate the project. Use the following AppCode facilities, where applicable:
- Run your application by opening its starting HTML page in the AppCode default browser.
- Debug your application in the Google Chrome browser.