Welcome to AppCode help!
- If you are completely new to AppCode, read Quick Start Guide. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- Before starting with AppCode, take a look at the essentials since they are useful for more productive usage of AppCode.
- If you want to learn about the AppCode UI, then take a guided tour. The parts Tool Windows and AppCode Editor tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like version control reference, etc.
For advanced users
- For those who want to learn more about AppCode, the part General Guidelines provides information about creating projects, configuring their structure, output etc.
Last modified: 29 November 2017