Accessing IDE Preferences
This section describes simple steps required to access the Settings/Preferences dialog. Note that the settings that pertain to the current project, are marked with icon.
Opening the Settings / Preferences dialog
Do one of the following:
- Press ⌘,.
- On the main toolbar, click .
- On the main menu, choose for macOS
- Press ⇧⌘A, type
settingsand press ⏎. See Navigating to Action.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the AppCode window, and type
Refer to Finding an option or setting using Search Everywhere or Find Action below.
Finding an option or setting
- Open the Settings / Preferences dialog.
- In the search field, start typing the text that you expect to find in the name of the setting. As soon as the specified text is found, the matching element is highlighted and the corresponding page is displayed.
Finding an option or setting using Search Everywhere or Find Action
- To activate Search Everywhere dialog, click the button or double press Shift and type # sign in the dialog that opens.Choose the desired category from the list and press ⏎.
- To activate Find Action option, select main menu item or press ⇧⌘A. Type # sign followed by the first letters of the desired setting. Choose the desired option from the list.