Configuring Quick Lists
A Quick List is a pop-up menu of AppCode commands, configured by the user and associated with a keyboard or mouse shortcut. You can create as many quick lists as necessary. Each command, included in a quick list, is identified by a sequential number. Numbering starts from the numerals (0 to 9), and then proceeds with the letters in alphabetical order.
Using a quick list
To invoke a command from a quick list
- Invoke quick list by its keyboard shortcut.
- Select the desired command, using its number, the mouse cursor, or navigation keys and the ⏎ key.
Configuring a quick list
To configure a quick list
- Open Settings/Preferences dialog, and click Quick Lists page.
- Click to create a new quick list.
- In the Display name field, specify the name of the quick list. Optionally, provide the quick list description.
- Configure the quick list. Use:
- Add to add actions to the list. Select the actions in the Add Actions to Quick List dialog that opens.
- Add Separator to add a separator at the end of the list.
- Move Up and Move Down to move the selected item one line up or down in the list.
- Remove to remove the selected item from the list.
- Apply the changes.
- Bind the new quick list with one or more shortcuts:
- Apply the changes and close the dialog.