On this page:
AppCode enables running entire applications as well as unit tests.
AppCode makes use of the settings defined in a Run/Debug Configuration. All the run configurations that exist in a project, are available in the Select Run/Debug Configuration drop-down list.
If you want to see the list of all currently running applications, selectfrom the main menu.
Note that after you've started a run session, the icon that marks the Run tool window and in the Run/Debug Configuration Selector toggles to to indicate that the run process is active.
Running an application
- Do one of the following:
- In the left gutter, click the icon , and choose the desired command.
- On the main toolbar, select the desired run configuration, and:
- Choose Run | Run from the main menu.
- Click .
- Press ⌃R.
- Press ⌃⌥R, select the desired run configuration from the pop-up menu, and press ⏎.
From this pop-up menu you can:
- Invoke the Edit Configuration dialog.
- Edit the selected configuration before launch (⌘↓).
- Switch from run to debug and vice versa (hold Shift).
- Access a previously selected configuration (1).