Starting the Debugger Session
- Set breakpoints in the source code.
- If necessary, create or modify the corresponding Run/Debug configuration.
The debug session starts with the selected run/debug configuration. Note that several debug processes can be launched simultaneously.
Debugging an application
To start debugging an application, do one of the following
- Select the run/debug configuration to execute, and then do one of the following:
- Click icon in the left gutter, and then choose .
- Click on the toolbar.
- Choose on the main menu.
- Press ⌃D.
- Press ⌃⌥D, select the configuration from the pop-up menu, and press ⏎.
Note that after you've launched a debug session, the icon that marks the Debug Tool Window toggles to to indicate that the debugging process is active.