Run SQL script files
Run an SQL file
- Right-click the necessary data source.
- Select Run SQL Script.
- In the Select Path window, navigate to the SQL file that you want to apply.
Run an SQL file for several data sources
- Select the necessary SQL file in the Project tool window.
- Right-click the SQL file, select Run <file_name> (or press ⌃⇧R).
- In the Execution target window, select the necessary data sources.
Run individual statements
- Open an SQL file in AppCode.
- Click the statement that you want to execute. If you want to execute more than one statement, select (highlight) the necessary statements.
- Press ⌘⏎ or select Execute from the context menu.
- Select the database console where you want to execute the statement.
Last modified: 16 August 2018