Zooming in the Editor
AppCode makes it possible to change font size (zoom) in the active editor, and reset font size to the default value. These operations apply to the active editor only. In the other editor tabs, font size is not affected.
To enable changing font size in the editor
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog (⌘,), click General under Editor. The General page opens.
- Make sure that the setting Change font size (Zoom) with Command+MouseWheel is enabled.
To change font size using the mouse wheel
- Place the caret in the editor.
- While keeping the ⌘ key pressed, rotate the mouse wheel. As you rotate the mouse wheel forward, font size grows larger; as you rotate the mouse wheel backwards, font size decreases.
You can also use the trackpad "Pinch-to-Zoom" gesture to change the size of the font and the whole editing area.
To change the font size using the keyboard
- Press ⇧⌘A.
- In the popup frame, start typing Increase font size or Decrease font size, and press ⏎ as soon as the corresponding command gets the focus.
- The font will grow larger or smaller.
To reset the font size
- Press ⇧⌘A.
- In the popup frame, start typing Reset font size and press ⏎ as soon as the corresponding command gets the focus.
- The default font size will be restored.