AppCode provides the following inline refactorings:
- Inline Variable refactoring replaces redundant variable usage with its initializer. This refactoring is opposite to the Extract Variable refactoring.
refactoring results in placing method's body into the body of its caller(s). You can opt to:
- inline all occurrences of the method, and delete the method
- inline only a single occurrence, and retain the method
To perform the inline refactoring
- Place the caret in the editor at the desired symbol to be inlined.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu or on the context menu, choose .
- Press ⌥⌘N.
- In the Inline dialog box that corresponds to the selected symbol, confirm the inline refactoring.
Last modified: 10 February 2016