Accessing Settings Dialog
This section describes simple steps required to access the Settings/Preferences dialog. Note that the settings that pertain to the current project, are marked with icon.
To open settings
Do one of the following:
- Press ⌃⌥S.
- On the main toolbar, click .
- On the main menu, choose for macOS
- Press ⌃⇧A, type
settingsand press ⏎. See Navigating to Action.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the AppCode window, and type
Refer to Finding an option or setting using Search Everywhere or Find Action below.
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog box that opens, select the desired page.
To quickly find an option or setting
- Open Preferences dialog.
- In the Search field, start typing the name of a setting. As you type, the first matching node in the list is highlighted and the corresponding page is displayed.