Completing Tag Names
PhpStorm automatically completes the names of tags, attributes and their values in files of the following types:DTD or Schema
If there is no schema association, PhpStorm will use the file content (tag and attribute names and their values) to complete your input.
You can have PhpStorm do one of the following:
- Insert a declaration of the taglib the tag in question belongs to.
- Import the desired taglib and insert all required import and reference statements.
To invoke the tag name completion
- Press < and start typing the tag name. PhpStorm displays the list of tag names appropriate in the current context. Use the ArrowUp and ArrowDown buttons to scroll through the list.
Press Enter to accept selection from the list, or continue typing the tag name manually.
PhpStorm automatically inserts mandatory attributes according to the schema.
To insert a taglib declaration
- Start typing the tag and press Ctrl+Alt+Space.
- From the list of matching tags, select the desired one. The
uriof the taglib it belongs to is displayed in brackets.
- Select the desired taglib and press Enter. PhpStorm adds the declaration of the selected taglib.