Configuring Code Coverage Measurement
To configure code coverage behavior
- Open the Settings dialog box, and then click Coverage under Build, Execution, Deployment. The Coverage page opens.
Define how the collected coverage data will be processed:
- To have the Code Coverage dialog box shown every time you launch a new run configuration with code coverage, choose Show options before applying coverage to the editor.
- To discard the new code coverage results, choose Do not apply collected coverage.
- To discard the active suites and use the new one every time you launch a new run configuration with code coverage, choose Replace active suites with the new one.
- To have the new code coverage suite appended to the active suites every time you launch a new run configuration with code coverage choose Add to active suites.
- Define the behaviour of the Coverage tool window when an application or test is run with coverage:
To configure code coverage colors
- Open the Editor - Colors and Fonts page of the Settings
Alternatively, just click in the statistics pop-up.
- Expand Colors and Fonts node, and select General.
- In the list of textual components, select the required type of coverage, for example, Full line coverage or Uncovered line, and then choose the desired colors:
Last modified: 12 July 2016