Create New Project: Select Project Type
Use this dialog box to create empty projects or generate project stubs for developing Web applications. PhpStorm generates project stubs based on the following templates:
- Composer project.
- Drupal module.
- WordPress project.
- HTML5 Boilerplate, Twitter Bootstrap, and Foundation for client-side application stubs.
- Node.js Express for the server-side applications using Node.js.
- Dart Web application stubs for developing the client side of applications.
- Meteor project stubs for both the client and the server sides of applications.
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova/Ionic project stubs.
- AngularJS project stubs.
|Project Name||In this text box, specify the name of the project, by default it is the name of the folder specified in the Project Location field.|
|Location||In this text box, specify the path to the project folder where the project-related files will be stored.|
Select the desired type of the new project from the drop-down list. The subsequent steps after clicking OK depend on the chosen project type:
Click this button to create a new project.
|Cancel||Click this button to cancel operation and close the dialog box.|