Welcome to PhpStorm help!
PhpStorm brings you the following advanced features:
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting and quick fixes.
- Project and Code Navigation: specialized project views, file structure views and quick jumping between files, classes, methods and usages.
- VCS Integrations: out-of-the-box support for Subversion, Perforce, Git, and CVS with changelists and merge.
- FTP Sync: update server using FTP or SFTP.
- SQL support: coding assistance, SQL console and Database browser.
JetBrains PhpStorm is cross-platform. It works on Windows, OS X and Linux and brings the whole range of precise developers tools, all tied together to create the convenient development environment.
- If you are completely new to PhpStorm, read Quick Start Guide.
- Before starting with PhpStorm, take a look at the essentials, since they are useful for more productive usage of PhpStorm.
- If you want to learn about the PhpStorm UI, then take a guided tour. The parts Tool Windows and PhpStorm Editor tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like icons reference, index of menu items, version control reference, etc.
- The tutorials for the newbies are in the part First Steps. They help perform the most important basic tasks with PhpStorm - create and run an application.
- For those who want to learn more about PhpStorm, the part General Guidelines provides information about creating projects, configuring their structure, output etc.
- The more advanced users will find it useful to read the various sections of the part Language and Framework - Specific Guidelines.
- Finally, the part Getting Help tells about using help topics in the online and built-in variants, applying to support service, reporting issues and sharing your feedback.