Creating and Removing Vagrant Boxes
On this page:
It is possible to work with multiple virtual boxes, created in Vagrant. With PhpStorm, you can add new boxes without leaving the IDE.
The unnecessary boxes can be easily deleted.
Creating a Vagrant box
- Open the Settings dialog box.
- Under the Project Settings, click Vagrant.
- Click button, located next to the Vagrant Boxes table.
- In the Add Vagrant Box dialog box, specify the name of the new box, and its URL.
Then click OK.
The new box is added to the list of available boxes.
Deleting a Vagrant box
- In the Vagrant page of the project settings, under the Vagrant Boxes table, select the box to be deleted.
- Click , and confirm deletion.
The selected box is removed from the list.