Rearranging Code Using Arrangement Rules
On this page:
Defining arrangement rules
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by pressing Ctrl+Alt+S or by choosing for Windows and Linux or for OS X, and click Code Style under Editor.
- Under the node, select the appropriate language.
- On the tab of the language settings, specify the rules for your code rearrangement and click OK.
- In the editor select a part of the code that you want to rearrange.
- On the main menu, choose .
Alternatively, in the project tool window, right-click the file where you want to perform the code rearranging, select .
- In the dialog that opens, select check box and click .
Last modified: 24 November 2016