Running PHP Applications
You can run your PHP application in several ways:
- From PhpStorm using a run configuration of the type PHP Web Application to view application output in a browser.
- From PhpStorm using a PHP Console run configuration to view the application output in the Run tool window.
- From PhpStorm, using a built-in Web server. This approach saves your time and effort because you do not need to deploy the application sources.
To run an entire PHP application, perform these general steps
- Define a PHP run configuration:
- Deploy the PHP application on a local or remote server, if applicable.
- Run the application with the required run configuration.
To run a particular PHP class or file, do one of the following
Last modified: 24 November 2016