On this page:
Before you start
- Make sure the Dart development environment is configured, see Preparing for Dart Development.
- Make sure the Dart plugin is activated. The plugin is not bundled with PhpStorm, but it can be installed from the JetBrains plugin repository as described in Installing, Updating and Uninstalling Repository Plugins and Enabling and Disabling Plugins.
Creating a Dart test run configuration
- Choose on the main menu. Alternatively, click Shift+Alt+F10 and select Edit Configuration from the pop-up menu.
- In the Edit Configuration dialog box that opens, click the Add New Configuration toolbar button , and choose Dart Test on the context menu.
- In the Run/Debug Configuration: Dart Test dialog that opens, specify the name of the
configuration and the scope of the tests to execute. The available options are:
- All in File: choose this option to to have PhpStorm run all the test methods in a file and specify this file in the Test File text box.
- All in Folder: choose this option to to have PhpStorm run all the test methods from the files stored in a folder and specify this folder in the Test Folder text box.
Group or test by name: choose this option to to have PhpStorm run a specific tast or a group of tests.
- In the Test File text box, specify the file where the test or the group is defined.
- In the Group or Test Name text box, type the name of the test or the group of tests to execute.
Last modified: 24 November 2016