Viewing Ancestors, Descendants, and Usages
To show ancestor and descendant types
- Open UML Class diagram
- Select a node element in diagram.
- On the context menu, choose one of the following commands, or press keyboard shortcuts:
- If there are several classes available, select the desired one from the pop-up list:
The selected class will be added to the UML Class diagram, with the corresponding relationship links:
To find usages of a diagram element
- Select a diagram element.
- On the context menu of the selection, select the desired Find Usages command.
Last modified: 23 March 2017