Manage TFS Servers and Workspaces
for Windows and Linux
The dialog box opens when you click the Manage servers and workspaces button in the TFS dialog box. Use this dialog box to handle the list of TFS servers and workspaces you have access to.
|Server/Workspace||This read-only field shows the URL addresses of TFS servers you have access to and workspaces available on these TFS servers.|
|Workspace comment||This read-only field shows the descriptions of workspaces on the servers you have access to.|
| Team Servers || Use the buttons in this area to manage the list of available servers and workspaces and configure access to them. |
- Add: click this button to open the Add Team Foundation Server dialog box where you can specify the parameters for establishing connection to a TFS server. TFS uses NTLM authentication, so native Windows applications (that is, Microsoft Team Explorer) authenticate silently with system credentials. PhpStorm users must always specify their username and password because of limitations posed by Java Runtime.
- Remove: click this button to remove the selected server from the list.
- Reload workspaces: click this button to have the list of available workspaces refreshed.
- TFS Proxy: click this button to open the Set TFS proxy for server... dialog box where you can specify the parameters for accessing the selected server via Proxy.
- Check-in Policies: click this button to open the Edit Check-in Policies dialog box where you can manage the list of check-in policies to be applied.
| Workspaces || Use the buttons in this area manage the list of available workspaces and update the workspaces, when applicable. |
- Create: click this button to open the Create Workspace dialog box for creating a new workspace.
- Edit: click this button to open the Edit Workspace dialog box for editing the selected workspace.
- Delete: click this button to remove the selected workspace from the list.
|Close||Click this button to save the settings, close the dialog box, and return to the TFS dialog box.|
Last modified: 19 July 2017