Welcome to PhpStorm help!
PhpStorm brings you the following advanced features:
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting and quick fixes.
- Project and Code Navigation: specialized project views, file structure views and quick jumping between files, classes, methods and usages.
- VCS Integrations: out-of-the-box support for Subversion, Perforce, Git, and CVS with changelists and merge.
- FTP Sync: update server using FTP or SFTP.
- SQL support: coding assistance, SQL console and Database browser.
- If you are completely new to PhpStorm, read Quick Start Guide. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- Before starting with PhpStorm, take a look at the essentials, since they are useful for more productive usage of PhpStorm.
- If you want to learn about the PhpStorm UI, then take a guided tour. The parts Tool Windows and PhpStorm Editor tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like icons reference, index of menu items, version control reference, etc.
- Finally, the part Getting Help tells about using help topics in the online and built-in variants, applying to support service, reporting issues and sharing your feedback.
For advanced users
For those who want to learn more about PhpStorm, the topics in the General Guidelines part provides information about creating projects, configuring their structure, using version control systems, etc. From the part Development Environment you will learn how to configure deployment to remote servers and how to work with Docker images or Vagrant boxes right from PhpStorm.