Creating Line Breakpoints
On this page:
- Creating line breakpoints in the editor
- Creating temporary line breakpoints
- Deleting line breakpoints
Line breakpoints can be set on executable lines. Comments, declarations and empty lines are not valid locations for the line breakpoints.
Creating line breakpoints in the editor
Creating temporary line breakpoints
Deleting line breakpoints
Do one of he following:
- In the Breakpoints dialog box, select the desired line breakpoint, and click .
- In the editor, locate the line with the line breakpoint to be deleted, and click its icon in the left gutter.
- Place caret on the desired line and press Ctrl+F8.
Last modified: 28 November 2017