Favorites Tool Window
- Favorite project items. Each list of Favorites in the tool window appears with the star icon .
- Bookmarks. The list of bookmarks is marked with icon.
- Breakpoints. The list of breakpoints is marked with icon.
Initially, the lists are empty. So doing, the favorites list has the same name as the project.
The lists of bookmarks and breakpoints are filled in automatically, as the new bookmarks or breakpoints are added.
To add items to favorites, do one of the following:
- Select one or more items in the Project Tool Window or the Find tool window. Then choose File | Add To Favorites.
- Right-click an editor tab, and choose or .
Context menu commands
When you right-click an item in the content pane, the context menu for this item is shown. This menu provides access to all the functions available for the selected item.
The commands and functionally are similar to those in the Project tool window.
Title bar context menu and buttons
You can also use the toolbar buttons:
|Ctrl+NumPad -||Use this button to collapse all expanded nodes in the current view.|
|Click this button to access a subset of the context menu commands that let you configure window's viewing mode.|
|Shift+Escape||Use this command to hide the tool window. You can also use it in combination with the Alt key to hides all tool windows attached to the same tool window bar.|
Context menu of the side bar button
Right-click the side bar button to reveal this context menu. Refer to the section Viewing Modes for the detailed information about the viewing modes.
You can use drag-and-drop to:
- Add items to favorites: drag the item of interest from the Project tool window and drop it onto the desired favorites list in the Favorites tool window.
- Drag an external item from the Explorer/Finder and drop it onto the desired favorites list in the Favorites tool window.
- Move an item from one favorites list to another in the Favorites tool window.