Phing Build Tool Window
On this page:
Accessing the Phing Build Tool Window
- Open a Phing build file in the editor or select it in the Project tool window, and then choose Add as Phing build file on the context menu of the selection.
- Choose View | Tool Windows | Phing Build on the main menu. The tool window can be accessed after you have opened it through the context menu of a Phing build file in the editor or in the Project tool window.
In this tool window:
- Specify the location of the
- Configure a list of Phing build files for packaging, deploying, or testing PHP applications.
- Appoint targets to be executed before running or debugging according to specific configurations.
- Run entire build files and specific build targets.
|Item||Tooltip and shortcut||Description|
|Add||Click this button add a new script to the list. In the Select Phing Build Script dialog box, that opens, choose the desired file.|
|Remove||Click this button to remove the selected build file from the list.|
|Run||Click this button to run the selected build file or target.|
|Click this button to have PhpStorm show a tree of targets defined in the selected build file.|
|Collapse all |
|Click this button to have PhpStorm collapse all the targets in the selected build file.|
|Properties||Click this button to have the Phing Properties dialog box opened. In this dialog box, specify the location of the |
If necessary, configure the build procedure and the format of the output by specifying command line arguments in the Command Line Options text box. If the set of arguments is too large to fit in the text box, click the button or press Shift+Enter and type the desired arguments in the Command Line Options dialog box, that opens.The button is only available if the list of build files is not empty.
|Run Build||Choose this option to have the selected build file executed.||Build files|
|Run Target||Choose this option to have the selected build target executed.||Build targets|
|Jump to Source||Choose this option to navigate to the source code of the selected build file or to the definition of the selected target.|| Build files|
|Remove||Choose this option to remove the selected build file from the list.||Build files|
|Before Run/Debug||Choose this option to have the selected build target always executed before running or debugging the project according to specific run/debug configurations. In the Execute Target Before Run/Debug dialog box that opens, select the configurations before which you want the target executed.||Build targets|
|Assign shortcut||Choose this option to open the Keymap dialog box and configure a keyboard shortcut for the selected target as described in Configuring Keyboard Shortcuts.||Build targets|
|Mark to hide|| Choose this option to make the selected target hidden and thus suppress showing it in the build file tree. This may be helpful when you have targets some that are only called by other ones and are never run alone. ||Build targets|
|Properties|| Click this button to have the Phing Properties dialog box opened. In this dialog box: |
The button is only available if the list of build files is not empty.
| Build files|