Running Injected SQL Statements
You can inject an SQL statement into a string literal (see Using Language Injections) and then run that statement:
- In the editor, place the cursor within the corresponding string literal.
- Do one of the following:
- If asked, select the database console to be used.
- If the statement contains parameters, specify the parameter values.
Configuring sprintf Format References
You can have PhpStorm recognize sprintf format references in injected SQL strings:
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by pressing Ctrl+Alt+S or by choosing for Windows and Linux or for macOS. Expand the Tools node, and then click User Parameters under Database.
- Select the Enable in console and SQL files and Enable in string literals with SQL injection check boxes.
- In the Parameter Patterns list:
Last modified: 12 October 2017