Configuring Code Coverage Measurement
To configure code coverage behavior
- Open the Settings/Preferences dialog box, and then click Coverage under Build, Execution, Deployment. The Coverage page opens.
- Define how the collected coverage data will be processed:
- To have the Code Coverage dialog box shown every time you launch a new run configuration with code coverage, choose Show options before applying coverage to the editor.
- To discard the new code coverage results, choose Do not apply collected coverage.
- To discard the active suites and use the new one every time you launch a new run configuration with code coverage, choose Replace active suites with the new one.
- To have the new code coverage suite appended to the active suites every time you launch a new run configuration with code coverage, choose Add to active suites.
- Define the behaviour of the Coverage tool window when an application or test is run with coverage:
- To have the Coverage tool window opened automatically, select the Activate Coverage View checkbox.
- To open the Coverage tool window manually, clear the Activate Coverage View checkbox.
To configure code coverage colors
- Open the Color Scheme page of the editor settings.
Alternatively, just click in the statistics pop-up.
- Expand Colors and Fonts node, and select General.
- In the list of textual components, select the required type of coverage, for example, Full, Partial or Uncovered, and then choose the desired colors:
Last modified: 29 March 2018