Configuring Include Paths
Include paths are used for code completion and reference resolution in some functions/methods that use file paths as arguments, for example,
To configure include paths:
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by pressing Ctrl+Alt+S or by choosing for Windows and Linux or for macOS, and click PHP under Languages & Frameworks.
- On the PHP page that opens, configure the list of include paths in the Include path area:
- Use the and buttons to add and remove paths.
- Use the and buttons to change the order of items in the list.
- Press the toogle button to have the paths sorted alphabetically in the ascending order.
Last modified: 3 November 2017