Changing Highlighting Level for the Current File
Use the Status bar to quickly re-configure highlighting for the file which is currently opened in the editor. With Hector, you can choose to highlight syntax problems, inspection issues, or turn off highlighting.
To change the highlighting level for the current file
- Open the Highlighting level pop-up window by doing one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+H.
- Click the Hector icon on the Status bar.
- Right-click the code inspection indicator on top of the scroll bar.
- Move the slider to one of the three available positions that define the highlighting level:
- None: turn off problems highlighting in the editor.
- Syntax: highlight syntax problems only.
- Inspections: (default) highlight syntax problems and inspection issues.