Configuring History Cache Handling
You can configure handling of the history cache in the Background settings page.
To configure history cache handling
- Below the Version Control node in the settings, select the Background page.
- Set the cache scope. Depending on the version control system you are using, do one of the following:
- Specify the maximum number of changelists to be stored in the cache.
- Specify the maximum number of days for a changelist to be stored in the cache.
- Specify whether and how often (in minutes) you want your version control system to refresh the cache.
Last modified: 13 February 2018