You can repeat your test session without leaving your test runner tab of the Run tool window. The tests are performed again using the same run configuration as in the initial run.
Rerunning a testing session
Do one of the following:
- Click the rerun button on the toolbar of the Run tool window.
- Use Ctrl+F5 keyboard shortcut.
Note that you can rerun the tests automatically.
Rerunning a failed test
- In the testing tab of the test runner, select a failed test.
- In the Run toolbar, click Rerun Failed Tests .
Rerunning tests automatically
PhpStorm makes it possible to rerun run/debug configuration of a test automatically, if the source code has been changed. To enable autotest-like runner facility, make sure that the Toggle auto-test button in the Run toolbar of the Test Runner tab is pressed.
To do that:
- For Cucumber.js, Karma, JSTestDriver, and Protractor, p ress the Toggle auto-test button on the Run toolbar of the Test Runner tab.
- For Mocha and Jest, add the
--watchflag in the Extra Mocha options/Extra Jest options field of the Run/Debug Configuration: Mocha or Run/Debug Configuration: Jest boxes respectively.