PhpStorm provides interface for installing, uninstalling, and upgrading client-side libraries and frameworks for your project using the Bower Package Manager. Alternatively, you can use the tool in the command line mode from the embedded local terminal.
Open the built-in PhpStorm Terminal (Alt+F12) and type
npm install -g bower at the command prompt.
Creating a Bower configuration file bower.json
- Open the embedded Terminal ( ) and type the following at the command prompt:
cd <your project folder> bower init
- Answer the questions to specify the following basic settings:
- The testing framework to use.
- The browsers to be captured automatically.
- The patterns that define the location of test files to be involved in testing or excluded from it.
Configuring Bower in PhpStorm
- Specify the Node.js interpreter to use, see Configuring a local Node.js interpreter for details.
- Specify the location of the Bower package and the