You can automate the cleanup of your snapshot files using the dotTrace auto-deletion feature. dotTrace will automatically delete snapshot files that were not opened* a certain amount of days.
To enable snapshot files auto-deletion:
- In dotTrace Home, choose the Preferences tab.
In the Auto-Delete Snapshots section, select one of the following options:
- Ask for confirmation (default) - dotTrace will show the confirmation dialog on start-up. Snapshots will be deleted only after you click Delete in the dialog.
- Delete without confirmation - snapshots will be deleted without confirmation prompt.
- Disable auto-deletion - dotTrace will not auto-delete snapshots.
- In the Auto-delete snapshots that were not opened in last [ ] days, specify how many days snapshots must not be opened to qualify for auto-deletion.
Last modified: 19 August 2016