The Source View window is used to view the source code of the profiled application.
After you select a method in Call Tree,
will automatically locate its underlying
source code. To make the source code visible, let Timeline Viewer know where
.pdb files for your project are located, or
specify path to the source code.
To open the Source View window:
To view IL code:
IL code will be displayed under each code statement.
To view decompiled code:
- Select a method in Call Tree.
- Open Source View.
- Click Decompiled Source in Source View.
In order to enable code decompiling, do one of the following:
- Select the I accept the terms of the license agreement, allow to decompile check box and click Apply.
- On the menu bar, choose . The Options dialog box opens. Select the Decompiler node on the left pane. Select the I accept the terms of the license agreement, allow to decompile checkbox in the right pane, then click Save to apply changes.
- The corresponding decompiled code will be displayed.