To open Overview:
Overview consists of the following sections:
- Runtime chart shows application CPU activity and memory consumption during profiling. Double arrow lines show timeframes when performance data were collected.
- Annotated Functions contains the list of function annotations you have added. Click a function name to open the function in a new tab.
- Adjusted Functions contains the list of adjusted functions. Click a function name to open the function in a new tab. If you want to restore original values for all functions, click Clear all.
- User code hotspots displays the list of top hotspots from the user code subsystem.
- Snapshot contains information about snapshot location, creation date and time, profiling settings.
- Application contains information about profiled application, which varies depending on the selected application type; the total number of functions and modules in the current snapshot
- Environment lists system information about the computer where the application was profiled.
- Main Thread displays time distribution between subsystems for the Main Thread.
- Other Threads displays combined time distribution between subsystems for all other threads.
You can edit the snapshot description by typing in the text box below a snapshot name.
Last modified: 19 August 2016